Frequently Asked Questions from Students

1. I am looking for a good course in Bowen. Which course would you recommend?

Our policy is not to recommend a particular course. Please contact our Member Associations individually for details of their recommended course providers. The Prince's Foundation for Integrated Health also publish a useful booklet "Choosing a course in complementary healthcare - a student guide".

2. What should I look for in a Bowen Therapy course?

You should find a course which will enable the participant (upon completion) to join a body which is a Member Association of the Bowen Forum. Please contact the associations individually to find out their entry requirements.

3. I am a trained Bowen Therapist but do not belong to a professional association. Which association would you recommend?

Please contact any of the Member Associations to find one which suits your needs.

4. If I have completed a training course in Bowen which may not be acceptable to professional associations, what do you suggest I do?

We suggest that you contact the member associations individually to find out whether they offer update training. Alternatively you will need to re-train on one of the courses offered by the Member Associations.

5. I have trained as a Bowen Therapist but have not practised for some time. I would like to update my skills. What do you suggest?

Please contact the Member Associations individually to find out what they offer.